Latest Unit Sold: #01-03 sold on 31-May-2023 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 21-09-2023: Book an Appointment to view Meyer Mansion Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 10-03-2022: Latest Meyer Mansion Price List updated
- 20-02-2022: Check out Meyer Mansion 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 06-01-2022: View Meyer Mansion E-Brochure
- 21-12-2021: Check out Meyer Mansion Gallery
- 16-02-2021: Read more about Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 20-12-2020: Check out Meyer Mansion 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 06-12-2020: Check out Meyer Mansion Gallery
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 30-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 29-06-2020: Read more about Bedok URA Master Plan
- 20-06-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 06-06-2020: Check out Meyer Mansion Site Plan
- 28-05-2020: View Meyer Mansion E-Brochure
- 20-05-2020: Check out Meyer Mansion latest Floor Plan
- 06-05-2020: Check out Meyer Mansion Location Map
- 30-04-2020: View Geylang & Marine Parade URA Master Plan
- 25-04-2020: Check out the Location Map of Meyer Mansion
Meyer Mansion is proudly developed by GuocoLand Ltd, a Singapore public listed premier regional developer. The group actively involves in property related business across Singapore, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, United Kingdom and Australia. GuocoLand is the pioneer in developing 99-years leasehold condo in Singapore. The group extensive local portfolio includes residential condo, retail, F&B, luxurious hotel and grade A office. As at 30 June 2020, the Group had total equity of $4.3 billion and total assets of $11.1 billion.
Meyer Mansion is located at 7 Meyer Road, District 15, it is located within minutes of walking distance to the upcoming Katong Park MRT stations and a short driving distance to the upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT stations. Meyer Mansion is easily accessible via major expressway in the east region such as East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), and also the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Meyer Mansion.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Meyer Mansion are on a first come first serve basis.
Meyer Mansion is a 200 units freehold residential condo development located at Meyer Road. The development is build up of one single block of 25-storey building sitting on a land size of 85,249 square feet with stunning unblocked views of the sea and surrounding landed enclave (selected units). Meyer Mansion comprises of 1 to 4 bedroom apartments units. The development target to obtain TOP by December 2024 and legal completion by December 2027.
Meyer Mansion is well-connected by major expressway such as East-Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and also the nearby Pan-Island Expressway (PIE). Meyer Mansion is also close to both upcoming Tanjong Katong and Katong Park MRT stations on the new Thomson- East Coast Line (TEL). Both stations are target to open by 2023 before the completion of Meyer Mansion, TEL will shorten the commutes time for residents in the east to city centre.
Meyer Mansion features its stunning unblocked views of the sea and surrounding landed enclave (selected units), the vantage is elevated with floor to ceiling windows to maximise the experience. The development is also bold and modern with dark brown steel and burnished copper gold screens to create a distinctive facade that distinguishes Meyer Mansion from its surroundings. Up to 80% of the entire development will be devoted to landscaping and amenities so that future residents can enjoy a coastline bungalow living lifestyle from the past yet enjoying the latest amenities.
Meyer Mansion is under 10 minutes drive to Downtown Central Business District (CBD), Marina Bay, Suntec City and the Civic District via ECP or Nicoll Highway. East Coast beach is only a stroll away from Meyer Mansion for future residents weekend getaway. The Singapore sports hub is also a short 4-minutes drive away from Meyer Mansion.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Meyer Mansion: Mansion with a view.
Book An Appointment to view Meyer Mansion ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Meyer Mansion Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.